Have you ever wondered how much does it cost to charter a private jet and how it is calculated? Due to the variations in prices for charter flights, this one is a frequently asked question.
There are multiple reasons why private flights are more attractive than commercial Airline flights here are some advantages of private jet flights. Beyond site the luxury or prestige, private aviation is about having control over your time, feeling comfortable and safe. But, even though of the multiple advantages of chartering an aircraft, private flight prices are a common concern.
So, what is the best way to calculate how much the price of your private flight will be?
Price to Charter a Private Jet
When looking for Jet Charter Prices, air carriers will show you estimated prices or will ask you to request a quote with your requirements to give you a final price. But the fact is that you will not know how much it will cost for you to fly on a private jet until you make clear your requirements to the air carrier.
But which are the aspects that air carriers take into account to calculate the price of a private flight?
Factors considered to calculate the price of Chartering a plane:
We already make clear that the most reliable way to know how much costs to charter a private flight is to ask the air carrier for a personalized quote and specified all your requirements and needs. Once you ask for a quote, the air carrier will be able to tell you how much it cost to charter a private jet based on the consideration of many aspects such as:
- How far your destination is? This aspect is significant to consider when calculating the final price of a private flight as it will define the type of aircraft needed to make it to the destination. For example, for a short distance, a light jet will be the best option, but when flying further, a heavy jet with more scope will be the one. As you can imagine, the price of flying on a light jet is not the same as flying on a heavy jet; this second type tends to be more expensive.
- Is a fuel stop necessary? Depending on the distance, the size of the aircraft chosen and its scope, a fuel stop could be required for the plane to continue the flight to your final destination.
- Take into account how many stops will let you do before arriving at your final destination and the landing fees, which consist of a charge that the aircraft must pay to the airport for landing on it. These fees cover the maintenance of the airport and depending on the number of stops, and the landing fees will alter the final price of charter flights.
- How much time will the aircraft stay in the airport? Ramp fees are another charge you must consider, and that consists of a payment aircraft must do to the airport for remaining at its facilities for a period.
- The number of passengers and the amount of luggage. This factor makes the jet charter prices vary because it also determines the type of aircraft necessary for the flight.
- Study the weather conditions. Not favorable weather conditions mean more expenses as extra stops and fuel could be necessary.
- Which are your requirements? Remember that charter flights consist of highly personalized service, customizable according to your desires or needs. Particular protocols, flight attendants, or catering, are some optional expenses that are up to each person, and that will make the price of chartering a plane change.
- Hourly rates. Consists of the cost per flying hour of the aircraft.
Now that you know some of the essential aspects considered to calculate the price of a private flight, you could have a better idea of how much does it cost to charter a private jet on each case.